Bluefield Services offers a broad range of services to ensure all assets under our management meet and exceed industry standards for safety, technical and financial performance.
Unique packages can be created according to client requirements, tailoring services to the needs of your asset.
Operation and Maintenance
It provides a full suite of Operation & Maintenance (O&M) services to solar farm asset owners, bringing into the industry innovative techniques to improve the efficiency and performance of both assets and O&M activities.
- Corrective Maintenance
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Documentation review
- Project Management
- Availability Optimisation
Delivering each service is a team of dedicated and reliable individuals, experienced in the solar industry and its latest technology.
- Asset Management
- Financial Management
- Legal Services
Our team has delivered engineering and technical advisory services on projects totalling over 2GW to both owners and lenders. We are also involved in developing a solar code of practice and international solar standards. We bring additional value-added know-how to our customers in the provision of services:
- Feasibility assessment
- Irradiation and energy yield assessment
- Secondary market transaction due diligence
- Owners engineering & construction monitoring
- Energy storage technical advisory
- Private Wire Connection Schemes
- Portfolio optimisation and asset performance management
Our Bristol-based control centre is innovative within the industry and can offer continuous asset monitoring if required.
- Performance optimisation
- Identification of equipment failures
- Monitor resolution of faults
- Identify areas of performance improvement